- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
August 03, 2012
The portal enables visitors to purchase the books in print or digital format, and features classroom resources, reading guides, and more.
The site's "buy" feature includes an option to search for local brick-and-mortar retailers of the series by zip code. Educators can also register for a virtual author visit with J.K. Rowling, broadcast from her hometown of Edinburgh, Scotland, on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12 pm ET. The event marks the first opportunity since 2007 that kids will be able to interact with Rowling live. more>>