- Jeff Pinsker Named President of Klutz® and VP, Scholastic Inc.
- Storia, the eReading App for Kids Created by Scholastic, to Offer Titles from Albert Whitman & Company
- Olympic Gold Medalist and American Soccer Star Alex Morgan to Publish Debut Middle-Grade Series With Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Macmillan and 21st Century Launch Joint Children's Publishing Venture in China, Macmillan Century Consulting & Service Company Ltd
- Scholastic Launches Harry Potter Reading Club, an Online Resource for Teachers, Librarians, and Parents
Congratulations to Jason Wells, Tamar Brazis, & Maggie Lehrman!
February 07, 2011
Jason Wells has been promoted to executive director of children's marketing and publicity.
Tamar Brazis has been promoted to editorial director of Abrams Books for Young Readers and Amulet Books.
Maggie Lehrman has been promoted to senior editor for Abrams Books for Young Readers.